Friday, November 4, 2011

Day #4 (updates!)




Konbanwa! ...Even though, it was not a good morning. Getting out of bed was so hard >.> WHICH means I need to start going to bed early :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update #1

So my roomie left me a few hours ago and I am "le sad" that she's not here. This huge room for realzies gets so lonely, especially at night. Well, I guess I should take this time to actually start studying and not blogging lol! ...Accounting...it's gonna be me, my calculator, and numbers all night. Oh yes. HERE I COME @_@


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update #2

So, a few weeks ago I decided to change my strings of my guitar. Now let me tell you...those strings were really old and I never heard the end of it. So yes I was peer pressured. Yes, the guitar looks better. NOOO, the guitar pegs are stuck!! So, as someone who loves her guitar so dearly, I felt terrible that my guitar became temporarily useless. Well, as of today, I picked up my friend's guitar and maaan it felt nice : )


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update #3

It's nichiyoubi, nichiyoubi, everybody get down on nichiyoubi. Looking forward to the shumatsu.